Originally posted by: NT55N2YDMZEJALJS
Yeah she will since she never sleeps 😂❤️
I love to sleep and eat my two fav things 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: NT55N2YDMZEJALJS
Yeah she will since she never sleeps 😂❤️
I love to sleep and eat my two fav things 🤣🤣
I ask, to save you the effort 🙈😂...
Im groggy. ...soooo tired and sleepy...evn though slept from 9 till now🥱
I got a banging headache 😩
But I can’t miss the ep 🤣
Originally posted by: Mevsta101
I’m think I’m gonna try and find it now 🤔
Hey Maariya🤗 - is that how you spell your name?
I've been sleeping. ..sleeping. ...sleeping 😲
It’s Maria but I’m okay with you guys calling Mariya 🤗
Lucky you! I’ve been awake since 9 am
Originally posted by: BB6HEBLGGU6PRAGU
It’s Maria but I’m okay with you guys calling Mariya 🤗
Lucky you! I’ve been awake since 9 am
Helloooooooooo
UKian 👽👽👽👽👽👽
Originally posted by: Mevsta101
I love to sleep and eat my two fav things 🤣🤣
Same but you’re always awake 😂😂
When do you sleep?
Hello my fellow UKian 👽👽👽👽👽👽👽
I'm coming down with flu..😵
Only 1/2 an hour and nobody gives update ❤️
hello mev 🤗