Originally posted by: priya185
I hope so I think she will be a caregiver for Sneha and pretend to be married so sneha has someone to call Maa
I am just repeating again, the girl can't speak...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: priya185
I hope so I think she will be a caregiver for Sneha and pretend to be married so sneha has someone to call Maa
I am just repeating again, the girl can't speak...
So you want to see more separation track? I don't get it
I am just being sarcastic lol
Originally posted by: priya185
yehi meri value💔
Arey baba nooooooooo - she meant that in a different context - you tend to be busy na and mostly disappear for hours so she was like now even if you won’t be here, we’ll have the At at least! 😂😂😂
We value you - bohot sara, bohot sara🤗
this would be better..prerna should put this condition to bajaj instead marrying himOriginally posted by: UKGirl22
So basically I would like for prerna to be pretending to have married bajaj but not really be married to him.
Does that make sense?
Priya, we won't be able to do anything here with out you🤗
Originally posted by: priya185
I hope so I think she will be a caregiver for Sneha and pretend to be married so sneha has someone to call Maa
Finally PreHa
Originally posted by: Q3DN3XESBQIWMULP
Sprinkling salt on wounds 🥺🥺🥺🥺
can i say something positive looks like accident happen in boat doob gaye bajju bhi but anupre r with eachother in wet look kuch t9h romance dikhyenge hi swiss gaye hai😆
ok back bhadas mode dhaga nahi hai🥺
Wait B is rescuing prerna? Where? I haven’t seen this!
Originally posted by: UKGirl22
Either anurag misunderstands and thinks the sindoor is for B when it is actually for him. Or B says marry me. She says no but she agrees to pretend so that anurag thinks they are married.
Second one. Please.
Originally posted by: moniloveanupre
can i say something positive looks like accident happen in boat doob gaye bajju bhi but anupre r with eachother in wet look kuch t9h romance dikhyenge hi swiss gaye hai😆
ok back bhadas mode dhaga nahi hai🥺
🤣
Direct duba hi diya