He might even punch Raghav right on his face for bhatkofying near Naina
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
He might even punch Raghav right on his face for bhatkofying near Naina
Sammy boy is on...😆
"Main bhi dekhta hun kaise banta h woh tumhara dusra pati"
Talli Sameer?😲
Is that for real????😲
Oh how I wish he lifts jer up and twirls her in front of everyone and hugs her bcoz of the bhang effect😜
Originally posted by: chaaru26
Oh how I wish he lifts jer up and twirls her in front of everyone and hugs her bcoz of the bhang effect😜
That'll we octo friendly and romantic😛
Yes😉
I want him to openly show his love....that too infront of Vanita
Kya shakl hogi sabki🤣
vanita will be like hum bata rhe the na🤣
Originally posted by: munchkinland
vanita will be like hum bata rhe the na🤣
I can imagine her saying that, already🤣
Previous parts https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/3980 Part 7 The next day, Sameer reached college early. His mind was restless after...
9