Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
mujhe samja nahin aaya..plz batao
Arrey I just said intentionally either kept his look secret ,so not posting anything about him or trying to build buzz for new pair
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
He was there baba morning story bhi daala na from that waterfall location.😆
Haan na 🤔
He woke up at 5 - lol, he was that excited 🤗😂
Shootin or no shooting
Chit bhi meri patt bh meri🤣
Booky you are not understanding abhiya's post..😆 its not about holidaying or something but its something else altogether 😉
Ooooohhhhhhh 😮
🤣
Huh samajh nahi aaya🤔😂
Hm..That's why I kept the other options open.. I am really curious to know Anurag's look though..
Hi arutika !! Long time buddy
I think anu is gonna be the anu 2.0 so may be look change going to be Uber cool dude type I mean causals . Do you think there will be a change in his Character graph also ???
Dnt panic... all is well....
Anupre 'll together deal with Mr.B....
Something good 'll happen...
Be positive....
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Arrey I just intentionally either kept his look secret ,so not posting anything about him or trying to build buzz for new pair
& there is so much buzz they r gtg 😆
each poratal just posting about parica 🤣
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Huh samajh nahi aaya🤔😂
Or yeh mujhe samajh aaya🧐😘🤣