will be up soon! Beautiful ffs takes time to be written! 😆Spoty didn't write any romantic article for the PaRica pic??
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
will be up soon! Beautiful ffs takes time to be written! 😆Spoty didn't write any romantic article for the PaRica pic??
I just love her sense of humour.. 😂😂😂
If she joined us in IF, it would be a different atmosphere right now.😍😂 her sense of humor r much needed nowadays
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Parth was there too. So no idea what they are shooting.
mai batau kya shoot kar rahe hai dont through chappal
pre is imaging anu every where like veerazara song mai yanha hu yanha hu🤡
Yeah.... finally! 🤗
I don't see it :/ it's still that pic ..AnuPre engagment
Hm..That's why I kept the other options open.. I am really curious to know Anurag's look though..Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Parth was there too. So no idea what they are shooting.
Originally posted by: moniloveanupre
mai batau kya shoot kar rahe hai dont through chappal
pre is imaging anu every where like veerazara song mai yanha hu yanha hu🤡
😆
Are the shooting near rhine falls??
Poor eri is finding it so difficult to balance herself on that boat and also look graceful.... 😆
My head is doing real ghoomi ghoomi today
And their shoots are as messed in Swiss as they tend to be here in Chandvali 😆
Shut up😠! you do deserve it! 🤗😘Originally posted by: Bookworm_
Aww, you guys don’t do this to me! 😭😭 I don’t deserve it 😭😭
Hm..That's why I kept the other options open.. I am really curious to know Anurag's look though..
They are intentionally not posting anything about Anu or Parth, either they want to keep it secret or you can understand 😆