Originally posted by: SnehaDoll
Girls !! I m in today's newspaper🤗
https://www.instagram.com/p/BzMsgZnhTfo/?igshid=1crjlhc2qc5o9
Wow Congo shongo 🥳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: SnehaDoll
Girls !! I m in today's newspaper🤗
https://www.instagram.com/p/BzMsgZnhTfo/?igshid=1crjlhc2qc5o9
Wow Congo shongo 🥳
Then Ekta will make that pregnancy horrible just to spite ppl.😕I read a tweet somebody suggesting instead of 200 episodes trend they shud trend PrernaIsPregnant 🤣
Where is next AT? Who is lucky to comment first?
That's a big one! Congrats sneha👍🏼Originally posted by: SnehaDoll
Girls !! I m in today's newspaper🤗
https://www.instagram.com/p/BzMsgZnhTfo/?igshid=1crjlhc2qc5o9
So proud of you Sneha.. 😭🤗Originally posted by: SnehaDoll
Girls !! I m in today's newspaper🤗
https://www.instagram.com/p/BzMsgZnhTfo/?igshid=1crjlhc2qc5o9
So proud of you Sneha.. 😭🤗
Thanks a ton 🤗
And thanks each one of you.
It really means a lot to me. Love you all ❤️
congrats..btw which city u live?has it is not mentioned in newspaperOriginally posted by: SnehaDoll
Girls !! I m in today's newspaper🤗
https://www.instagram.com/p/BzMsgZnhTfo/?igshid=1crjlhc2qc5o9
agar sab me yellow pehena Hain to may be true..aur hum ainyai picture dekh ke sar pod rahain hain🤣aishi photo click Kiya hoga ksg ke saath erica ne🤣Originally posted by: K5L66HU3BCEHU6NE
Pooja looks gorgeous! But I wonder if yellow is some sorta theme?😦🤣
thanksOriginally posted by: Cute_Virgo
You became a Sizzler, congrats😊