Hayyyy kitne kush lag ra hein haain in kya pata ye kushi sirf kuch paloon ke hai 💣💣💣💣💣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Hayyyy kitne kush lag ra hein haain in kya pata ye kushi sirf kuch paloon ke hai 💣💣💣💣💣
Originally posted by: Mevsta101
Hayyyy kitne kush lag ra hein haain in kya pata ye kushi sirf kuch paloon ke hai 💣💣💣💣💣
Don’t know what’s with sanas Lala Land expression and that eye blinking
Originally posted by: Mevsta101
THey both look so cute
They enjoying their bath
Originally posted by: pritash05
Yes feel like she will be naughty and push rakshit into the tub 🤣
Same 😆
If he teases her than sherni became out 🤣Rakku to gaya fir vaat lagegi purey hosh me 🤣🤣
It didn’t raks know how to handle her
She melts under his touch 🤣
Ha like chocolate melts 😋What about chocolate romance ☺️
🤣🤣
Yes but his unconscious to taste his wife’s lips 🤣 part 2 continues
Originally posted by: pritash05
Yes some fans still bashing her
U can’t please everyone first of all
Plus I kinda understand with all this lava drama it’s a bit 😬 I’m sure if this happened without divorce drama people would have been okey.
Also People are still upset with marriage drama (totally understandable 🤦🏻♀️ Especially with such a unique pandit😂) and that even after that Drishti is still going close to rakshit whereas she should be doing the complete opposite 🤦🏻♀️
The lollipop won’t work for everyone (I on the other hand will sit and enjoy 😂😂I just don’t want to have to wait toolong for another 🤷🏻♀️)
If any of that made sense since I’m currently multitasking 🤣