Here ... omg I was right drishti will suck the blood out of him I mean zeher my predication are so right so far.. Kiss coming 🤣
https://www.instagram.com/p/BzNWBjQBUyA/?igshid=1b39g4mezrhq4

Here ... omg I was right drishti will suck the blood out of him I mean zeher my predication are so right so far.. Kiss coming 🤣
https://www.instagram.com/p/BzNWBjQBUyA/?igshid=1b39g4mezrhq4

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
May i know ur name plz
U & arshu definately make this forum super active 👏👏
Here kiss...☺️

I can’t believe I knew she will kiss and he will return back.. princess kiss frog turns to prince 🤣

Originally posted by: deepikagupta9
May i know ur name plz
U & arshu definately make this forum super active 👏👏
My name is Niki naam to suna hoga 🤣
Thank you
Originally posted by: pritash05
Here ... omg I was right drishti will suck the blood out of him I mean zeher my predication are so right so far
https://www.instagram.com/p/BzNWBjQBUyA/?igshid=1b39g4mezrhq4
Bulao mahima shergill ko
Dikhao
U and arshu active in forum...long back I created account...created during iss pyaar ko Kya naan soon ..now only just trying to bcme active
deepika mai b active ho🥺🤣Originally posted by: deepikagupta9
May i know ur name plz
U & arshu definately make this forum super active 👏👏
arshu hi5 🤚 maine b yahi At mai likha mahi ko bhualo Kon hai jo Raks ko thek kar rha hai
Woho Nahi aagayi she never witness good things she does.. so she kisses then he gets the life back.,