I went to help mum 🤔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I went to help mum 🤔
wahi tu 🤣Originally posted by: Mevsta101
Pehle khud to fix oo jo 😆
Shaitan ho gai hai 🤣
abi tu IT prh rahi hoWhat are u studying?
Originally posted by: Mevsta101
I went to help mum 🤔
Ok welcome back 😆
Originally posted by: Mevsta101
U do u 👏👏
🤗
Originally posted by: sweetnoori
Aww 🤗 🤗 May Allah bless u 2 baby same here seriously not interested in this stuff but Ya in sab ko kese samjhaoo
Ameen 🤗
Ye log samajana nahi jate samja kese 🤣
My that habbit annoys many people when I say something n they don't understand n ask me again I always say nothing 🤣
Originally posted by: Mevsta101
I have no idea what that stuff is 🤣
Ohhok😆🤣
🤣🤣