Epic 🤣Silent mode me milti he anjaan se I see 🤣
Wo he he nai to milu kaha se 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Epic 🤣Silent mode me milti he anjaan se I see 🤣
Wo he he nai to milu kaha se 🤣
Should I send you some cv's🤣
CVS?🤔
Originally posted by: Mevsta101
Ra should have strictly out his foot down then (as he did when they first proposed divya) I felt more bad for ojas in that situation than anyone else
I think mahima should have asked how dri was in the fire incident for humanity sake 🤦🏻♀️
Also I’m trying to think 🤔🤔🤔🤔
As much as I hate to say it she was right abt dri disappearing thing 🤦🏻♀️
From Mahima perspective and R silence - he's fed/encourged her thoughts. Other than engagement part whilst still married to Dri she was on point.
We can't see from her pov so it would seem double standard - but we too are judging her from our pov
Originally posted by: sweetnoori
uski privacy samjha kar pagali🤣
Haa yaar 🤣Tubelight me 🤣
🤣 🤣Haa yaar family force 🤣Jiju ne 4 ladke line up karke rakhe he 🤣I just need to reject 🤣
Bio data of prospective Anjaans
Don't worry I'm born + bred in UK 🤣
Should I send you some cv's🤣
No thank u 😩 this week 2 other people also said the same thing 🤢
Abe mein choti bachi hoon 🤣
Originally posted by: Mevsta101
No cuz I talk so much It kills everyone around when I’m silent 😆
Same here 😆So true