And i am looking at that bag! Is it capable of holding all those stuff he may need or he needs little stuff only! 😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
And i am looking at that bag! Is it capable of holding all those stuff he may need or he needs little stuff only! 😂
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
People taking pheels of their first airport look together🤪
lene do doctors bht din se wait tha
sath me pahuche hai😆
Originally posted by: SWQVQTHE3BDK3VE5
I 'm in no mood of bubble bursting .... bohot dina baad khushiyan aayi hian ...😆
Be a sakth laundi RS🤣
Originally posted by: anupre123
They stay in different part of city yet arrive together at airport too without PooHil... :P
I guess they all came directly from sets, they were shooting even some hours back !
Let them enjoy the khayali pulao.. Got it after so long time. 😂Originally posted by: abhiya_12
People taking pheels of their first airport look together🤪
Originally posted by: priya185
I tried to add switzerland in title it didnt fit so added flag
you can see the flag on mobile
yes priya its showing🤣
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
https://www.instagram.com/p/BzLn_vwhmyp/
Parth's jacket is hurting my eyes
What's with red velvet 😆
on my computer it doesnt show dear so stating why I added itOriginally posted by: moniloveanupre
yes priya its showing🤣
Originally posted by: ifmember
When you are food deprived for days , **** happens 😆
@bold, Let’s just be specific.....Pulao 🤣
I think all came together... but P and E are leads nah... so reported clicked their pics together....simple...