Originally posted by: Mevsta101
They did he told her to go out the room 🤦🏻♀️
So he could follow and 'experiment' all over house...😈🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Mevsta101
They did he told her to go out the room 🤦🏻♀️
So he could follow and 'experiment' all over house...😈🤣🤣
I saw lava in black golden dress🤔
Originally posted by: sweetnoori
maria nyra is there
My apologies 😂🤦🏻♀️
I don’t see her that’s why I said that
Originally posted by: sweetnoori
I saw lava in black golden dress🤔
😔😖
Originally posted by: Hanyshah
Hosakta hai ye. Mr Shergil tayar nahi hui kyunki pooja nahi karna chahti 😂
What would be good is if ra sits down for it and then there’s this issue of lava can’t do pooja divi or pandit raises due to wife issue and chipu doesn’t say much as she can’t do pooja otherwise she’ll be revealed or something and then dri and ra do it as getting up would be bad
Originally posted by: sweetnoori
I saw lava in black golden dress🤔
Has she gt a huge maang tikka on (like a chipkali )- i think I've seen it🤢🤢
thank you mev 🤗Originally posted by: Mevsta101
Gold ke mubaraka 🥳
Originally posted by: sweetnoori
i think soo gai 😂😂😂
Mere jane par itni khushi 😮😮😮
Mahima and lavas face 🤣