Originally posted by: ifmember
Someone pls give me Insta links for the episode, I find only bathroom sequence every where😂 , i Want to see Karan Arjun 😆
mujhe bhi dedo
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: ifmember
Someone pls give me Insta links for the episode, I find only bathroom sequence every where😂 , i Want to see Karan Arjun 😆
mujhe bhi dedo
Originally posted by: ifmember
Someone pls give me Insta links for the episode, I find only bathroom sequence every where😂 , i Want to see Karan Arjun 😆
This acc has all clips
https://www.instagram.com/p/BzJ4oLTB5Ja/?igshid=9m4lbxt67csp
I Izzz watching all the Ashleel Stuffs on loop.
Originally posted by: abcdexyz
This acc has all clips
https://www.instagram.com/p/BzJ4oLTB5Ja/?igshid=9m4lbxt67csp
Thank you 😊
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
They mentioned UP I guess, anyway yaha characters ka logic nahi hain dance ka kya karengae😂
Now I am really thinking all these Court room drama is just another filler and just for face off 🙄
Thank you....I have been saying this for long...these two jail dramas are mostly fillers...and B will be impressed by Pre, Swiss trip either Anupre’s HM Nivi Pam rag along or business trip where Anu and B on either side of table fighting some deal...drama starts in Swiss or after Swiss...not buying Pre and B’s HM in swiss spoilers 😆
Originally posted by: Briti1721
I Izzz watching all the Ashleel Stuffs on loop.
Briti dear, go study😆
This profile has full epi..Originally posted by: ifmember
Someone pls give me Insta links for the episode, I find only bathroom sequence every where😂 , i Want to see Karan Arjun 😆
Originally posted by: abcdexyz
This acc has all clips
https://www.instagram.com/p/BzJ4oLTB5Ja/?igshid=9m4lbxt67csp
Yeh toh Komo ko Fashion ke saath saath , delusion mein bhi competition de raha hain ...😆
Originally posted by: NW2PDSMRQIMBA7MA
Yeh toh Komo ko Fashion ke saath saath , delusion mein bhi competition de raha hain ...😆
The way he said she was a beautiful wife and tum uske layak nahi hain shayad 😆
Btw, he said komo dying was an accident or a reaction to some accident, so he knows about the accident she did or what ?!! It's outright making his character black!
Also, wish Anurag had said I knew you would know it as reply for talks about Banerjee contract ! Could this contract be a major face off ?!
Kuch positive mila kya aaj ke episode se
How was the episode
Worth the hungama ?