Best wala logic 👏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Best wala logic 👏
Originally posted by: Mevsta101
Inshallah
Tum aane ka so h rahi hoon aur mein jane ka 🤣
Aajo but pick a month with good weather (which is a joke within itself 😂)
Kaha Jane ka soch rahi ho 🤔Ohh my jiju leave there so I ll be there for long period of time
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Wht a logic🤔🤣
😎That's our logic normal 🤣
😎That's our logic normal 🤣
Right😎🤣
Originally posted by: Mevsta101
Best wala logic 👏
Thanku thanku😎🤣
Yupp 🤣We are normal 🤣And u won't find normal people like us 😎
Yupp 🤣We are normal 🤣And u won't find normal people like us 😎
Actually ur logic is ryt especially for indians🤣
I read a joke that when Indians are not drunk they r not straight but after that they r straight🤣🤣
Kaha Jane ka soch rahi ho 🤔Ohh my jiju leave there so I ll be there for long period of time
Inshallah saudi
Tu phir weather enjoy karna 😂 England ne jo world cup ke halaat ke hai 🤣
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Actually ur logic is ryt especially for indians🤣
I read a joke that when Indians are not drunk they r not straight but after that they r straight🤣🤣
That's true 🤣I am chalta firta joker according to my friends n family always doing something hilarious I don't know how I end up in trouble 🤔
That's true 🤣I am chalta firta joker according to my friends n family always doing something hilarious I don't know how I end up in trouble 🤔
U in trouble how😆