Originally posted by: Mevsta101
I thought it was the owl club 😂
I think it’s both 😂😂
Since we’re awake till 4/5 am
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Mevsta101
I thought it was the owl club 😂
I think it’s both 😂😂
Since we’re awake till 4/5 am
Originally posted by: Mevsta101
I hope it goes beyond
I kinda already know that whatever it will be I’ll enjoy it 🤣
Yup, me too
owl 👍🏼Originally posted by: Mevsta101
I thought it was the owl club 😂
me 2 🤣 jo b dikha doo drikshit sences Plz and plz Cv's long time no Sajaan sence 😒Originally posted by: Mevsta101
I hope it goes beyond
I kinda already know that whatever it will be I’ll enjoy it 🤣
Originally posted by: OAUYCR57DMI2RTR7
Where’s Mevz for this? 😂
Sajaan sajaan o more sajaaan
Next week sajaan scene
Originally posted by: Hanyshah
Yep, and his reasoning was proving loyalty to Pi. Of course I think if he would’ve told Dri everything then they could’ve made natak of Dri standing up to Ra and not signing divorce paper. Then Pi can’t get Lava married to Ra na ?
Yeah but they chose not to tell each other 🤦🏻♀️
But I think now dri knows that Rakshit is in danger she’s going to pull that card so that she can stay there and keep a look out
Originally posted by: Mevsta101
Yeah but they chose not to tell each other 🤦🏻♀️
But I think now dri knows that Rakshit is in danger she’s going to pull that card so that she can stay there and keep a look out
Or MAYBE! I just had thought ! How bout in her drunken state, Dri tells Ra that she knows he is Aj ?! Think about it ! She was saying all surag haath and stuff !
Sajaan se yaad BiPi video a trailer vm I posted enjoy imagine kar liyo bi ki jagah anjaan hai