Onu surprised me a bit today
1. Getting mohini to get bail for veena if she really loves him..
2. The rude talk with Nivedita where I expected nivi to be rude but didnt expect Onu to reply rudely too...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Onu surprised me a bit today
1. Getting mohini to get bail for veena if she really loves him..
2. The rude talk with Nivedita where I expected nivi to be rude but didnt expect Onu to reply rudely too...
Thank God for the anupre scene, now I can watch tomorrow's episode will forward bajaj's scene.
Precap hot☺️ anupre hope kissi ho
Boring😴😴
In precap bajaj in blue💙❤️
Waiting for bajaj man
Am fed up with this circus family and Anupre
That too at poolside. ❤️
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
That too at poolside. ❤️
Am dead♥️
Bajaj scenes timing pls. 😳
What was the precap suta
2:57-5:32Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
Bajaj scenes timing pls. 😳