Good that she was very down to earth and did not act starry.
But, these PR articles trying to show as if she did something very great is getting too much now. This is something very normal in West.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Good that she was very down to earth and did not act starry.
But, these PR articles trying to show as if she did something very great is getting too much now. This is something very normal in West.
Its honestly amusing how such a silly topic can cross 8 pages only because it involves Deepika.
Koi aur hotha toh it wouldn't have crossed even two. Her haters really make her seem like the best thing to walk on Earth lmao.
Ananya Pandey college thread went to 100 pages 😆
Originally posted by: guenhwyvar
Letter to Deepu from Me. Luv ya gril.
Dear Deepu (is it okay if I call you Deepu. I think we have connected on a personal level over the years, but let me know if Deepu isn't okay. I have a lot more nicknames like Deepz, or Pika, or Deepi <3. My favorite is DeePP. 🤣).
Ehem. Dear DeePP,
I heard about your majestic move of showing that stupid security guard your ID. You are so humble and down to earth that I was shaken to the core. I cried tears of happiness knowing that you showed such positivity towards someone so beneath you. You could have easily shouted at him, threatened him for harassment and mental abuse, but you so kindly, so sincerely, so lovingly agreed to his demands because you know that koi chotta ya bada nahi hota. We are all equal.
Deepu, today, I am honored to be a fan of yours. I mean, I was always honored to be your fan, but today I am extremely proud. I mean, I am always proud that I am your fan, but today I am supremely joyful for your actions. I mean, I am always supremely joyful for whatever you do. My mind does mental gymnastics every morning imagining the pain you might be in when you do your daily tatti, but it relaxes me knowing that the pain you felt just as easily gives you a pleasurable feeling.
When I first saw the video, my thought was - 'iski aisi aukaad, ch**iya. Deepu se ID maang raha hai, Deepu se.'
And then I saw your humble response, imbued with nothing but the potency of genuine kindness, simplicity, and humility. You are always so prepared for everything. You had a precognition that he was going to ask you for your ID, so you kept your ID in your purse. Others would have yelled and screamed, but you ... you my dear dear Deepu ... you showed them all your majestic grace, beauty, and humanity.
You are the savior of the fallen, the enchantress of our minds, and the sprinkling snow. I hope this reaches you well Deepu. Thank you for being who you are Deepu.
Your biggest fan...
(Imagine 5 days later ... security guard gets sacked from job [note: not true])
My convulsions went south pretty quick after this🤣
Originally posted by: guenhwyvar
Letter to Deepu from Me. Luv ya gril.
Dear Deepu (is it okay if I call you Deepu. I think we have connected on a personal level over the years, but let me know if Deepu isn't okay. I have a lot more nicknames like Deepz, or Pika, or Deepi <3. My favorite is DeePP. 🤣).
Ehem. Dear DeePP,
I heard about your majestic move of showing that stupid security guard your ID. You are so humble and down to earth that I was shaken to the core. I cried tears of happiness knowing that you showed such positivity towards someone so beneath you. You could have easily shouted at him, threatened him for harassment and mental abuse, but you so kindly, so sincerely, so lovingly agreed to his demands because you know that koi chotta ya bada nahi hota. We are all equal.
Deepu, today, I am honored to be a fan of yours. I mean, I was always honored to be your fan, but today I am extremely proud. I mean, I am always proud that I am your fan, but today I am supremely joyful for your actions. I mean, I am always supremely joyful for whatever you do. My mind does mental gymnastics every morning imagining the pain you might be in when you do your daily tatti, but it relaxes me knowing that the pain you felt just as easily gives you a pleasurable feeling.
When I first saw the video, my thought was - 'iski aisi aukaad, ch**iya. Deepu se ID maang raha hai, Deepu se.'
And then I saw your humble response, imbued with nothing but the potency of genuine kindness, simplicity, and humility. You are always so prepared for everything. You had a precognition that he was going to ask you for your ID, so you kept your ID in your purse. Others would have yelled and screamed, but you ... you my dear dear Deepu ... you showed them all your majestic grace, beauty, and humanity.
You are the savior of the fallen, the enchantress of our minds, and the sprinkling snow. I hope this reaches you well Deepu. Thank you for being who you are Deepu.
Your biggest fan...
(Imagine 5 days later ... security guard gets sacked from job [note: not true])
What a heart warming letter 🤣
That guard deserves a negative trend for asking id from deepu 😡
Originally posted by: Golden-dew
Her papa does not own the airport but he showed the ID. When two people are travelling together. One original ID is enough for verification. She assumed that would suffice when it didn't she showed hers without much ado.
Nope, where did you get this ? If 5 of us are travelling together all 5 show id and we are not allowed to set foot in doorway let alone enter airport .
Originally posted by: Golden-dew
Personal experience.
Mine too in India .
which airport ?
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 ... just too good mate!
Originally posted by: guenhwyvar
Letter to Deepu from Me. Luv ya gril.
Dear Deepu (is it okay if I call you Deepu. I think we have connected on a personal level over the years, but let me know if Deepu isn't okay. I have a lot more nicknames like Deepz, or Pika, or Deepi <3. My favorite is DeePP. 🤣).
Ehem. Dear DeePP,
I heard about your majestic move of showing that stupid security guard your ID. You are so humble and down to earth that I was shaken to the core. I cried tears of happiness knowing that you showed such positivity towards someone so beneath you. You could have easily shouted at him, threatened him for harassment and mental abuse, but you so kindly, so sincerely, so lovingly agreed to his demands because you know that koi chotta ya bada nahi hota. We are all equal.
Deepu, today, I am honored to be a fan of yours. I mean, I was always honored to be your fan, but today I am extremely proud. I mean, I am always proud that I am your fan, but today I am supremely joyful for your actions. I mean, I am always supremely joyful for whatever you do. My mind does mental gymnastics every morning imagining the pain you might be in when you do your daily tatti, but it relaxes me knowing that the pain you felt just as easily gives you a pleasurable feeling.
When I first saw the video, my thought was - 'iski aisi aukaad, ch**iya. Deepu se ID maang raha hai, Deepu se.'
And then I saw your humble response, imbued with nothing but the potency of genuine kindness, simplicity, and humility. You are always so prepared for everything. You had a precognition that he was going to ask you for your ID, so you kept your ID in your purse. Others would have yelled and screamed, but you ... you my dear dear Deepu ... you showed them all your majestic grace, beauty, and humanity.
You are the savior of the fallen, the enchantress of our minds, and the sprinkling snow. I hope this reaches you well Deepu. Thank you for being who you are Deepu.
Your biggest fan...
(Imagine 5 days later ... security guard gets sacked from job [note: not true])
Originally posted by: Golden-dew
Multiple.
me too ....rule is to show id and flight ticket to enter airport in india .
Not the case at many international airports .
Edit : looks like this one does ask for id 😆
Originally posted by: angrybread
me too ....rule is to show id and flight ticket to enter airport in india .
Not the case at many international airports .
Edit : looks like this one does ask for id 😆
I know.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DX4yS9ZKhvz/
https://x.com/i/status/2071213562161500394
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DX33-JVPfzT/ https://www.instagram.com/p/DX3vEqwALuB/
King video/ pictures leaked from Cape Town- Shah Rukh Khan and Deepika Padukone https://x.com/shadabpost/status/2049896532330385798
Deepika Padukone for Hilton new picture and video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAl1o9Dbb1o
9