We will go crazy once it airs.That one prerish scene is lit 🔥
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
We will go crazy once it airs.That one prerish scene is lit 🔥
Bajaj bff is Gupta maybe this time will be a lady who is his bff or cousin 🤣
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
We will go crazy once it airs.
Finger crossed 🤞
This BG is trolled to such an extent that I laugh when I think about it. 😆Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
i hope they dont start dhum tana dhum tana when scene starts 🤣
Billo rani enough tha we dont want ✋Bajaj bff is Gupta maybe this time will be a lady who is his bff or cousin 🤣
I hope it's a woman. 😛Bajaj bff is Gupta maybe this time will be a lady who is his bff or cousin 🤣
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
OK too much this is 🤣 thank you this made me really laugh 😆🤗
🤣 talent hai na muhje be? 🤣
no😡Originally posted by: Wistfulness
I hope it's a woman. 😛
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
Billo rani enough tha we dont want ✋
Nahi ....yahan b nahi chahiye billi to shit the show😡