Users

Frequent Posters

jey3ram thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: UKGirl22

So many wives? 🤢

Ukg... Sorry...

Please stop saying so many wives... Anurag is not ram... I have written a short summary of the story in AT today... Please check the posts I quoted... ( Urs and angel)

I just felt CVS imposing few traits of ram in anurag from anukom track... if you love someone and you see his/her traits in a fictional character,..what will you say... 

That's what happened to me...

Not all pain are depressing... This is my insight on pain... Pain makes a person believe, pain makes a person thoughtful... Pain makes to rise upon failures... Pain brings many good things too... If this story is of pain, is it wrong to expect something already established in pain...

abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

This AT not done yet?

95% it's off screen, she might have came to visit sets or just lend her voice for her scenes with new entry.

Leaving that aside I hope we get a nice segment of trio tomorrow😆

priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mamta22

Hello I am a silent member and I couldn't stop myself posting my assumption seeing all the bts and eri's insta pic I am feeling pre will challenge that she will make anu come out from jail but due to lack of evidence she couldn't. So to save anu she will take all charges on herself and go to jail instead of anu. Then may be leap or swiss track. 

PS: silent member and love to read the discussion on this AT. And above one just my assumption based on BT previous shows

Hi Mamta welcome here

Cadence_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: abhiya_12

This AT not done yet?

95% it's off screen, she might have came to visit sets or just lend her voice for her scenes with new entry.

Leaving that aside I hope we get a nice segment of trio tomorrow😆

😆 only interested in the trio offscreen segment. *fingers and toes crossed* 

priya185 thumbnail

Image result for frog animated

missing Ench

abhiya_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: writ_in_water

😆 only interested in the trio offscreen segment. *fingers and toes crossed* 

I hope they took pics too and Hina posts pics of her with Parica. Inn dhono sae tho koyi umeed nahi hain mujhe😆

jey3ram thumbnail

Originally posted by: jvims

no be it tulisi das or valmiki ramatmyana or even kambaramayan rama had only one wife throughout his life..he took voaththat he will have only one wife and not marry anybody other than sita. Hence he is call ek patni vrata and maryada purushottam.. 

I think she dunno... She read about Krishna as ram as brit said... Even I felt bad seeing my friend posting wrong facts about my God... But I can't say she's wrong... She just wanting a simple love story but cvs making it looks like Ramayana track by playing ram bgm... So what to do... Comparison bounds to happen and people who dunno about that will find difficult to get the story based on internet...

abhiya_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mamta22

Thank you priya 😊

Please post your views more often 🙂

priya185 thumbnail

Medak and Ench the best I could find. I was trying to find a friendship one

jey3ram thumbnail