He has tattoo all over him
I am just thinking, during consummation scene..prerna will kiss on that sexy Sa tattoo
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
He has tattoo all over him
I am just thinking, during consummation scene..prerna will kiss on that sexy Sa tattoo
Originally posted by: Jodha_Rani
None can stop this from happening
Inshaa'Allah
cvs and there complicated scripts to swing like pendulum everyone just to keep every group hook 😕
This is bound to happen na lol
I am just thinking, during consummation scene..prerna will kiss on that sexy Sa tattoo
Oh no kiss kiss there won’t be any kiss
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bfi3f8YgS4o/?igshid=1njf3bb6llgb6
Just need to touch them. Are they for real 🤪
I am just thinking, during consummation scene..prerna will kiss on that sexy Sa tattoo
Oh no kiss kiss there won’t be any kiss
kabh aayega woh din ☺️
May be bajju will get gift on birthday even here ☺️
Why no kissing ??? Only touching ??😆
Nahi ... dono hi hoga ...ek jalak dekh kar I can say this
He writes journal 📓
Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bfi3f8YgS4o/?igshid=1njf3bb6llgb6
Just need to touch them. Are they for real 🤪
Next ..when u again meet him do this 😆
Too much tattoo 😆
He should have gotten one over his chest
Are we allowed to share KSG's pictures here?