Originally posted by: writ_in_water
Ladka trolling himself 😆 looks like they are shooting
kya shoot kar rahe hai wo hi jaane😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: writ_in_water
Ladka trolling himself 😆 looks like they are shooting
kya shoot kar rahe hai wo hi jaane😆
Are you all watching the show till now? I quit watching after Anu-Kom marriage. From then I am on WUs. If find something interesting I watch Anupre scenes.
But when I look back now, Komo track was not that horrifying. But now this B track seems a dangerous one.
Originally posted by: moniloveanupre
kya shoot kar rahe hai wo hi jaane😆
Jail sequence
Originally posted by: writ_in_water
tumko ye bolna tha hi 😡. Not trusting him anymore. ☢️
Oh, hello - to start with, we stopped trusting him after his akhbaaar rants and then came coincidence bokwaas which made it even worse!🙃 he’ll have to work-hard now to earn our trust! 😏🤣
Originally posted by: UKGirl22
So last night I saw an interviewing where she talks about cast mates and she said that sahil is the worst one for secrets and cant keep any secret 😂😂😂
yes whay he said actually so true
I noticed one thing Parica last came together during ekta b'day, from then on no news of them.
Am I right or am I missing something?
Originally posted by: writ_in_water
Jail sequence
wahi bas jaye
anupre ki shadi bhi jail me hui wahi ghar basa lo ab
Originally posted by: 64C5IGYR2UHDMDI7
Oh, hello - to start with, we stopped trusting him after his akhbaaar rants and then came coincidence bokwaas which made it even worse!🙃 he’ll have to work-hard now to earn our trust! 😏🤣
Sorry, what's this discussion?
Originally posted by: EriKavana
Are you all watching the show till now? I quit watching after Anu-Kom marriage. From then I am on WUs. If find something interesting I watch Anupre scenes.
But when I look back now, Komo track was not that horrifying. But now this B track seems a dangerous one.
I watch and rewatch and rerewatch
Originally posted by: EriKavana
Are you all watching the show till now? I quit watching after Anu-Kom marriage. From then I am on WUs. If find something interesting I watch Anupre scenes.
But when I look back now, Komo track was not that horrifying. But now this B track seems a dangerous one.
Well, we’re clinging to this for AnuPre and ParIca - let’s what the future holds. Don’t have faith in the creatives but have full faith in AnuPre and ParIca and the crazy unpopular fandom who has been patient - so, hoping against hope that we’ll get through this kasauti! :) 😆