Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
Everybody is welcome here to eat😆
ABCE - Any Body Can Eat🤣
That was lamest joke of my life🤣
🤣🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
Everybody is welcome here to eat😆
ABCE - Any Body Can Eat🤣
That was lamest joke of my life🤣
🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣No no I won’t share sweet with anyone
If they come fast they can have it otherwise iam eating everything
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Where do u live..i will parcel u🤣
Rashi plss don’t use owls 🦉 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
Yeah.😆
Btw in Gujarat most of the people eat food which is sweet, right?🤔
No nothing like that but surat sweets is kinda famous gold kaju Katri and ghari is most famous you will find it in surat only
Ohk🤣Give them tissues 🤣🤣🤣
Woww
Gujarat 🤗
N surat too🤗
I thought u too live in uae or uk
Just now ate halwa 🤣🤣
Even I just ate chole bhature🤣
Ohk.No nothing like that but surat sweets is kinda famous gold kaju Katri and ghari is most famous you will find it in surat only
Thanks🤗
I didn't know this. 😊
Newww onee 🤔🤔🤔