Maja ma😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Maja ma😆
Priority 🤣❤️Ofcourse 🤣🤣🤣it's not a joke it's biggest truth of life 🤣
Food is first love ❤️
I am so disappointed with technology yaar we can't take out the food
Thanks 🤣
Haa maza ma tume kem cho ?😆
Caption says its overrated oops seriously overrated 🤣
I am so disappointed with technology yaar we can't take out the food
Thanks 🤣
Right🤣
Anytime🤣I hope u had it tummy full😆
Mine too🤣Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
My first love is sleep❤️🤣
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
Caption says its overrated oops seriously overrated 🤣
dont knw..i dont eat momos😆
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
My first love is sleep❤️🤣
That is my second because I can wake up middle of night to eat something 🤣
Good😆