Originally posted by: Arshukaurkhushi
Dri told anjaan that lava is married to sunny or saurav kya naam bola
Abhi ye khon hai 🤔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Arshukaurkhushi
Dri told anjaan that lava is married to sunny or saurav kya naam bola
Abhi ye khon hai 🤔
Originally posted by: Mevsta101
Abhi ye khon hai 🤔
Kon hai baad me dekhenge but naam kya liya y confirm kar do koi
Guys can I ask what happened with Lavaṇya? Is she really a gecko demon from the start or was the real Lavaṇya kidnapped and then replaced by the gecko demon? I am a little bit confused.
Can anyone please share today's epi link.. I am unable to find in dailymotion 😔
Can anyone please share today's epi link.. I am unable to find in dailymotion 😔
Here it is
Hey guys🤗
Ioved today's episode..that dance🤣nd Dri drunk lol🤣🤣
Yup me too
Loved it🤣
Even though lava face was 🤢
Otherwise episode was good👍🏼