Meanie.Originally posted by: forbidden
@ankie
tell ekta to give me more RB scene then i will make more
@wishtfulness
hm nahi its only for AT lol
Anyway check page 1
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Meanie.Originally posted by: forbidden
@ankie
tell ekta to give me more RB scene then i will make more
@wishtfulness
hm nahi its only for AT lol
Anyway check page 1
I want the newspaper reading one I want to make it a cp of mine @shruti tu hi kar de na mere dost. Forbidden is forbidding us 🥺Originally posted by: forbidden
@ankie
tell ekta to give me more RB scene then i will make more
@wishtfulness
hm nahi its only for AT lol
WAITING for this lines coming from Prena to Bajaj
Ankhon mein neendo mein khwabo main tere chehra hai abh toh sanam ☺️
darti hoon har pal main darti hu tu chod jayena mujh Ko kabhi ....☺️
I had so much of mirchi that now I feel no less than Bajaj 🤣
he is most likely to play DIL MERA CHURYA KYUN 😛Originally posted by: Jodha_Rani
WAITING for this lines coming from Prena to Bajaj
Ankhon mein neendo mein khwabo main tere chehra hai abh toh sanam ☺️
darti hoon har pal main darti hu tu chod jayena mujh Ko kabhi ....☺️
first page is awesome🥳
We have to takeover the CG. 😈Originally posted by: forbidden
@ankie
tell ekta to give me more RB scene then i will make more
@wishtfulness
hm nahi its only for AT lol
Non-animated siggy of the newspaper scene?Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
I want the newspaper reading one I want to make it a cp of mine @shruti tu hi kar de na mere dost. Forbidden is forbidding us 🥺
🤣 we are going to have war i feel
when is bajaj going to marry prerna i am getting bored of function and jewelry chor
maybe veena will get so angry she will say i will get my daughter married to someone else in 2 days and wala bajaj is there