dont worry pori raat tmhare naam 🤣..🤣Originally posted by: Mevsta101
AT mat khatam kar dene mere replies kilye 2pg chor dena 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
dont worry pori raat tmhare naam 🤣..🤣Originally posted by: Mevsta101
AT mat khatam kar dene mere replies kilye 2pg chor dena 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: sweetnoori
woo jahnvi wala nai 🤣 u r sweetheart 🤗
I know 🤣🤣
🤣 ..Originally posted by: sandhir.candy
Why didn't she just pick up Divi & run at BT speed🤣
But then Ra ki izzat khatre me pad jaati! 🤣
Originally posted by: sweetnoori
arhe baba mazak jar rahi thi 🤣🤗
To main kaunsa serious thi? 🤣
Dr shippy🤣🤣🤣
Yeah 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: sandhir.candy
Why didn't she just pick up Divi & run at BT speed🤣
But then Ra ki izzat khatre me pad jaati! 🤣
I was saying this when segment came 🤣🤣🤣
mai soch rahi ho kitchen mai jane ka 🤣 baato jaoo ya nai🤣Originally posted by: sandhir.candy
To main kaunsa serious thi? 🤣
Originally posted by: sandhir.candy
Thank you 🤗
🤗
Yeah 🤣🤣
I hope DD me aaye cameo k liye 🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Lovely❤️I still watch these scenes
I love these scenes! They are beautiful