Parica’s!
What you didn’t hear?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Parica’s!
What you didn’t hear?
At first I missed the word Puna. So thought you were talking about AnuPre.😜Originally posted by: UKGirl22
Me too!
And yes they are unpredictable. One minute nothing and next they will be posting their engagement pics in puna.
(😂😂😂😂😂see I am incorrigible!)
You are really incorrigible but we love you for that..😂
Tumpa it's a joke dear.. No update of Parica.
Originally posted by: UKGirl22
I noticed too! I always notice when one of you is silent for long.
My sleep is all over the place now! Since hotstar started putting the episodes early.
UKG🤗
they say- If ppl didn't notice ur absence, ur presence doesn't even matter to them.
Idk y i felt no on cared about my presence😂 just a ghost
@Bold- lollololll I realize so many ppl here r subscribed to premium or VIP.And meanwhile me don't even read the LU nor Watch the episodes. Only read the updates in AT come here for bak bak😂😂
Mini Coma??..😂
You were missed.. Just like biryani and Pulao.. But you didn't miss any of those two..😜
🤗
Biryani and Pulav r lagging nowadays👎🏼
kuch cheejomka prank mat karo re😆
Tumpa it's a joke dear.. No update of Parica.
Sorry! It is a joke.
No one is even getting EN forget about engaged!
Originally posted by: moniloveanupre
kuch cheejomka prank mat karo re😆
https://www.instagram.com/p/BzAfnlfB6lE/
God can they just Mohini's crap already