its naat trophy is real 🤣Originally posted by: ifmember
What an edit 🤓
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
its naat trophy is real 🤣Originally posted by: ifmember
What an edit 🤓
Originally posted by: Enchanteur
Shuru shuru main sab thik tha.
Bts thy
Excitement thi
Phoonk tha
Dheeray dheeray sab tilandi main chala gya
raam raam japnaOriginally posted by: abhiya_12
What you did here?😂🔫
Praya maal apna 😈
Prerna’s reaction is Abhiya and Aurtika’s reaction when Parth is shirtless on screen😆
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
This sounds so controversial 😂
Damn🤣
teri soch hi pariwaric ha 😆Originally posted by: abhiya_12
This sounds so controversial 😂
I pitty his future wife and fam jinky samny asy ghumta hoga ghar main👎🏼Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo
Prerna’s reaction is Abhiya and Aurtika’s reaction when Parth is shirtless on screen😆
I don't want paraya maal😂
Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo
Prerna’s reaction is Abhiya and Aurtika’s reaction when Parth is shirtless on screen😆
Yes I don't like shirtless scenes in general Parth ke tho bilkul nahi😂🙈
thoda red bull hojyee gopi ben itni biryani sehat ky liye achi ni😉Originally posted by: abhiya_12
I don't want paraya maal😂