Originally posted by: forbidden
Bajaj needs to be doing some stunts ☺️
It's in our list .☺️
scene b sab ne ready Kiya hua hai😆 bas maiya ka ashirwad chahiye 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: forbidden
Bajaj needs to be doing some stunts ☺️
It's in our list .☺️
scene b sab ne ready Kiya hua hai😆 bas maiya ka ashirwad chahiye 😆
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
She will pine for RB once he distances himself from her.
Wo din kab aayega
Originally posted by: Jodha_Rani
🤣allah Miya 🤣this so apt.
just add bit of salt and pepper make more spicy☺️😆
Agree
Originally posted by: forbidden
Prerna is not some sati Devi she has flaws and she will marry him with clauses. She might rant about her other life and might even go to meet them after marriage and bajaj won’t like that much. A husband is always a husband either it’s contract marriage or not
Exactly like someone said I hope he tells her to get lost
Only then she will understand his value
Originally posted by: forbidden
Bajaj needs to be doing some stunts ☺️
I just registered what you meant by stunts🤣☺️
I just want an angry bajaj one point when she will lie to him and he will not take that sweetly.
I won’t tolerate him only suffering and sacrificing for her always I hope he takes his revenge to for making him look like an outsider
Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
I just registered what you meant by stunts🤣☺️
What did you exactly think I meant 😲
Originally posted by: forbidden
Love love love love are nonsense why don’t people have self respect and is ready to get insulted like that for their daughter and her love
I have realized that ITV maa-beti have no self respect, pyaar k naam p Sara humiliation face Kar let hai 🤪
Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
Love is dangerous according to him. Pyar hi stunt yoga uska🤣
That will b daredevil stunt for him and us 🤣
Yoga in pyaar🤣🤣
I know it's auto correct it should have been hoga but this Yoga on international yoga day you added some other meaning there yaar🤣
Don't pay attention to what they say. We have been reading ridiculous things since long. 😆Originally posted by: forbidden
Even in this season? As I have seen many post saying it won’t be like last one prerna won’t love bajaj
I don’t believe she won’t fall for bajaj