I am not making this..just share here
But still, you filter the best ones 👍🏼
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I am not making this..just share here
But still, you filter the best ones 👍🏼
UKG I have watched both these other shows
Originally posted by: UKGirl22
Every time I googled the shows I watched it would keep showing on google India forums for KRPKAB and Naamkaran. So o finally clicked one day and I was like whaaat do people actually spent their time doing this ? How can someone be so into a show? 😂😂😂😂😂 fast forward 2 year and viola ukg was born
🤣🤣
parica are the best.Originally posted by: moniloveanupre
but pahi is best
Originally posted by: moniloveanupre
but pahi is best
Seriosuly Moni is secret Mohini. Any excuse and she will exchange girls for her bachcha. Shameless woman!
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
https://www.instagram.com/p/By-eW1DBMEm/
Imagine this discussion in show, trp audience will be like yeh kya galath channel rakha hain humnae🤣
ye maine bhi dekha tha
prem aur hut yaad aa gaya tha mujhe
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
https://www.instagram.com/p/By-eW1DBMEm/
Imagine this discussion in show, trp audience will be like yeh kya galath channel rakha hain humnae🤣
ROFL 🤣🤣
Anurag Basu is very much capable of saying this , but his process is very quick🤪
Originally posted by: UKGirl22
Seriosuly Moni is secret Mohini. Any excuse and she will exchange girls for her bachcha. Shameless woman!
She doesn't trust pre
Originally posted by: priya185
I have watched both these other shows
Me too plus Delheez. Though for all of these I watched 60-70 of episodes and definitely forgot about them after watching ..... not at all what I am like with KzK.
Grid bae is not ghooming Insta today ?!!!
Or will she spam at 12 or 1 before going to sleep ?