I think everyone is under pi's spell...... Silent ho Gaye hai. They'll become violent after tomorrow's epi😆Originally posted by: IAdoreYou
What's up people? AT seems silent. Lizard Lavanya effect or what? 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I think everyone is under pi's spell...... Silent ho Gaye hai. They'll become violent after tomorrow's epi😆Originally posted by: IAdoreYou
What's up people? AT seems silent. Lizard Lavanya effect or what? 😆
Sana said they are shooting romantic scene
Now my experience on mukku
Bathroom scene n then SR
Originally posted by: Mysterious_manu
I think everyone is under pi's spell...... Silent ho Gaye hai. They'll become violent after tomorrow's epi😆
So true 😆
haha both tom and jerry ki tarah 🤣 raks again groom dress mai sana wearing black dressOriginally posted by: Arshukaurkhushi
Sana said they are shooting romantic scene
Now my experience on mukku
Bathroom scene n then SR
Originally posted by: Mysterious_manu
I think everyone is under pi's spell...... Silent ho Gaye hai. They'll become violent after tomorrow's epi😆
No i m excited what will be shown this weekend thats y i didnt joined u guys😆
Originally posted by: Arshukaurkhushi
Sana said they are shooting romantic scene
Now my experience on mukku
Bathroom scene n then SR
Means we will get those scene next weekend or next to next weekend ryt🤔
Originally posted by: sweetnoori
haha both tom and jerry ki tarah 🤣 raks again groom dress mai sana wearing black dress
Adhvik ne live chat save nai ki
Originally posted by: Arshukaurkhushi
Sana said they are shooting romantic scene
Now my experience on mukku
Bathroom scene n then SR
Let me get my dance shoes on
👠👠
💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Means we will get those scene next weekend or next to next weekend ryt🤔
Next weekend
Originally posted by: Arshukaurkhushi
Next weekend
Ek or week wait karna parega 🤔
I wish I had a Skip button in my life so I can jump from one weekend to another 🤣