When will we get to see RB-Sneha and PreRish? I'm sick of the fish and necklace drama.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
When will we get to see RB-Sneha and PreRish? I'm sick of the fish and necklace drama.
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
When will we get to see RB-Sneha and PreRish? I'm sick of the fish and necklace drama.
Bahut time hai abhi toh
Kyun? 😭Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
Bahut time hai abhi toh
Hit and miss type scene bhi chalega. Par aaye toh.

Ek romantic PreRish scene aaye toh I'll change my display Asap
I can understand 😭Originally posted by: TeriGalliyan
I thought 5 mins hoga...but when i watch it ..it was nothing. 😭
🤣🤣 he wasn't even reading anything else just the business part 🤣Originally posted by: TeriGalliyan
I love that chasma on him. Sitting down having read whats happending in the business world.i guess bajaj read his own news kis kis business ko khatam kiya mr. Rishabh bajaj ne😆
no not yet. :POriginally posted by: Wistfulness
When will we get to see RB-Sneha and PreRish? I'm sick of the fish and necklace drama.