tum apni bahu ko sambhalo.Originally posted by: CDIXRD3LC3HWRY3J
I voted Yes in that Insta SP poll 😆
Nak main dum kr rakha h sasu sasu kr ke
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 5th Oct 2026
Kanika you are loser
tum apni bahu ko sambhalo.Originally posted by: CDIXRD3LC3HWRY3J
I voted Yes in that Insta SP poll 😆
Nak main dum kr rakha h sasu sasu kr ke
https://www.instagram.com/p/By72r3SlUEe/
I’m rooting for Pulao in this AT🥳
Originally posted by: 443B2UOKU2HI57OI
I voted Yes in that Insta SP poll 😆
Wht poll?? Why are you bragging?? 😜
Blessing this AT with one of my favourite scenes ❤️
https://www.instagram.com/p/By5DqBrhX-B/?igshid=2hhykw3uct3g
Hi rupin do post here too
Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo
https://www.instagram.com/p/By72r3SlUEe/
I’m rooting for Pulao in this AT🥳
And you weren’t rooting for it last time? So it’s all your fault!
katchy katchy amm 😆Originally posted by: abhiya_12
My beautiful babies 😍
Uuuuuu rrrrrr jaaloous
Originally posted by: UKGirl22
And you weren’t rooting for it last time? So it’s all your fault!
I am a biryani lover😆
jab log giphats pack krty thy .Originally posted by: writ_in_water
Blessing this AT with one of my favourite scenes ❤️
https://www.instagram.com/p/By5DqBrhX-B/?igshid=2hhykw3uct3g
I miss veena ka thela