🤣What’s with this Sangeet it never ends man I skip but still I see the same scene again and again
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🤣What’s with this Sangeet it never ends man I skip but still I see the same scene again and again
I'm addicted to RB. Can't wait till tomorrow morning. 🤪
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
I'm addicted to RB. Can't wait till tomorrow morning. 🤪
He is an addiction.....bajaj drug ☺️
Businesses shark🤣🤣
People are scared of bajaj🤣
True that. ❤️He is an addiction.....bajaj drug ☺️
kaunsi prirish , kaunsi aupre.. i am going to ship #Bajrag ❤️
oh my my .. keya confrontation of both
wanna see the other side of this man ☺️
The soft, vulnerable side.wanna see the other side of this man ☺️
How can you insult a man who thinks even in insult there is Nasha🤣
He don’t get insult he insults others
RB-Sneha ko lao koi jaldi.