Originally posted by: pritash05
Aree if there can be kissing on song then sitara needs to be one stop ahead
But whiskey on tummy is mature content dear that's why 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: pritash05
Aree if there can be kissing on song then sitara needs to be one stop ahead
But whiskey on tummy is mature content dear that's why 😆
Yup nd we love these beautiful scenes☺️
But whiskey on tummy is mature content dear that's why 😆
Ok then water drops and rakshit implants kisses on them ☺️
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Yup nd we love these beautiful scenes☺️
Yeah ☺️
Originally posted by: pritash05
Ok then water drops and rakshit implants kisses on them ☺️
Kinda Possible ☺️❤️💋
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Yup nd we love these beautiful scenes☺️
Any more list of drikshit scenes?
Originally posted by: pritash05
Any more list of drikshit scenes?
Thinking thinking😆
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Sochti hu wo kitne masoom the.
Kya se kya ho gaye dekhte dekhte🤣🤣
Ur imaginations are on another level😂😂
I posted exactly same about you in double meaning thread!🤣🤣🤣
I posted exactly same about you in double meaning thread!🤣🤣🤣
I know🤣🤣
Originally posted by: pritash05
Ok here goes more thoughts..,
I want drikshit to bite rakshit hand.. or even ears.. there is one scene EPKD2... I want rakshit to our ice on drishiti waist and rub it ☺️
I think ear 🤣
Chalega chalega
Vaise my heads still stuck on yesterday’s paint one
Drikshit would sooooooooo kill it with that scene ☺️