Trying to share Bee's punishment. 😂
Awwiiee shooo shweet of you😭❤️ don’t worry I’ll shar with you in PMs, okay?🤗🧐🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Trying to share Bee's punishment. 😂
Awwiiee shooo shweet of you😭❤️ don’t worry I’ll shar with you in PMs, okay?🤗🧐🤣
Trying to share Bee's punishment. 😂
Bee forward those pics to Aurtika she wants to share the punishment 😂
The ROFL part is that someone actually gets PAID to write stuff like this..
Matlab there is someone sitting somewhere whose entire job is fabricating stories. The crappier the better.. 🤣
I was actually going to tell you forward me those in PM but the n thought let's not make others feel left out..😂😂😂Originally posted by: 2LVRBB2NDYRS66WQ
Awwiiee shooo shweet of you😭❤️ don’t worry I’ll shar with you in PMs, okay?🤗🧐🤣
Originally posted by: ifmember
Honeymoon sequence of Pre and Bajaj ? 😆
And will channel promote them as the new he for she couple 🤪
And send their RIP love messages to Anurag ?
Kuch bhi spotty, I expected better 🤣
And Anurag married Komo to save Rajesh's business and to stop Komo from destroying Sharmas😆
I was actually going to tell you forward me those in PM but the n thought let's not make others feel left out..😂😂😂
Gah. So gracious 🤧🤣
The ROFL part is that someone actually gets PAID to write stuff like this..
Matlab there is someone sitting somewhere whose entire job is fabricating stories. The crappier the better.. 🤣
I want this job yaar, tired of sitting jobless at home now.😭
Shuru hone jaa rahi hai ek nayi kasautii.... Fans ki...
Anu will have lots of reasons to cry and we will have to see parths crying face...
Scared for tomorrow's epi! Scared for Mohini's manipulative crocodile tears, scared for Veena's OTT reactions, scared for AnuPre
Tu kabse baki jaa rahi hain about u knw who.. 😏Originally posted by: Zaalima_5
Behen.. Tu chup hi theek thi..😭
Atleast I am not supporting potty theory 😜