Originally posted by: pranurosid
wahi toh..Aisa ap shabd kyun bolta hain ye ladka😭
Wahi to kabhi kabhi batein sach bhi ho jati hain😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: pranurosid
wahi toh..Aisa ap shabd kyun bolta hain ye ladka😭
Wahi to kabhi kabhi batein sach bhi ho jati hain😭
Originally posted by: pranurosid
Jab bhi MisHaan saath mein rehte hain tabi Mishtu ko bhulati hain Daadi😈..Sis ke tym pe toh chup chup ke dekhti hain🤔😡
Haddi
Originally posted by: pranurosid
Jab bhi MisHaan saath mein rehte hain tabi Mishtu ko bhulati hain Daadi😈..Sis ke tym pe toh chup chup ke dekhti hain🤔😡
Sis ko to chahti hain k jaaye Ruhaan k pass😡🤬
acha par mujhe mila hi nahi
Kitne haddiyan hain MisHaan ke beech mein😭😈
Originally posted by: pranurosid
Kitne haddiyan hain MisHaan ke beech mein😭😈
Unlimited or infinite
agar SD aane vala hai tho next week CVS "hamare beech kuch nahi tha" promo release karenge
Originally posted by: pranurosid
Even though I dislike Pari I can't believe that she could stoop so low..I feel that the precap could be a dream. I hope she lives upto my expectations at least this time
ya, she is annoying me from few days but I can't digest the fact that she can stoop this low. This has to be dream of mishti
Originally posted by: HeartBeat321
ya, she is annoying me from few days but I can't digest the fact that she can stoop this low. This has to be dream of mishti
I somehow dont feel it is dream 😂
Originally posted by: pranurosid
Congrats Swati...🥳 You've become Rockerz now❤️
pranu❤️🤗