Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

Oh! You forgot to mention AT #6 in the title. 😆

I am still in sleep my body is breaking into fragments from pain 🤣

saps.156 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Loved the title of this AT! Well done Shruti👏

It actually has got lot of similarities to KZK 1. They are trying to keep the essence same.

How RB revels when AB criticizes him and calls him a shark. He just doesn't think he is evil and feels AB is naive to think so. Whereas AB is over the roof and bringing in his emotions. Again RB tells him off to keep personal life aside.

One is calm, composed, icy cold and the other is full of raging emotions and aggressive behaviour.

This was the same even back then. 

@shiva, yes slowly falling for RB2.

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

This is why bajaj is always best for me bc he don’t shout scream over act he listens acts calmly and has self control 😎

I am yet to see the episode later I will give more pov 

saps.156 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

I don't want RB to fall for her. 😭

I want him to fall for her after she falls for him first.

And once she falls for him, she is back with AB for a while, and it's then RB realises her worth and falls for her.

So then both pine for each other

TR_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Chalo finally bajaj mil gaya aaj...woow things are not proffesional its also personal..kya ho sakta hai?

One more oneliner by RB badnami mein burai naki nasha nai...mr.bajaj app aur ek nasha lag ne wala hai pyaar ka nasha😆As always KSG was superb.

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: saps.156

Loved the title of this AT! Well done Shruti👏

It actually has got lot of similarities to KZK 1. They are trying to keep the essence same.

How RB revels when AB criticizes him and calls him a shark. He just doesn't think he is evil and feels AB is naive to think so. Whereas AB is over the roof and bringing in his emotions. Again RB tells him off to keep personal life aside.

One is calm, composed, icy cold and the other is full of raging emotions and aggressive behaviour.

This was the same even back then. 

@shiva, yes slowly falling for RB2.

Thank you! 😳

The essence is the same as they would like to repeat the success of the season 1 icon. 

^ This style of holding the glass with another hand buried in pocket is so RB-like. Karan excelled in this scene and oozed high-level charm and class. Someone else doing it would have looked like a cheap copy.

saps.156 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Shiva.

This is why bajaj is always best for me bc he don’t shout scream over act he listens acts calmly and has self control 😎

I am yet to see the episode later I will give more pov 

Oh watch it...u will surely be reminded of old KZK days. 

The face off was good. Story will move now with pace bcoz otherwise RB will get bored.

His calmness is serene. Full of rage from inside though. 

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

My cents some not entirely 😆

I loved the confrontation. Especially the fact that there was severe fierceness in BAJAJ's eyes which he did his best not to show from him calm demeanor. Everything was calculated and placed just the way Bajaj wanted. And moreover he knows whatever he shows to Anurag he will believe it not what it actually is. Mind games of that man is so far ahead of anyone. Unfortunately Anurag is too over confident. This is Bajaj he made you see what he wanted to see not what it is. 

Also I liked the part when Bajaj tells Anurag to drink. smiley37class apart it was. 

PS. Bajaj mansion THOU ART A BEAUTY

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: saps.156

I want him to fall for her after she falls for him first.

And once she falls for him, she is back with AB for a while, and it's then RB realises her worth and falls for her.

So then both pine for each other

That would be better. 

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

He is CLASSY  NO one can be like bajaj