my fav serialOriginally posted by: Ariyatogether
🤣🤣
I read one scene of IPKKND in which mami says ye bed kaise toot gaya cricket khel rhe the kya🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
my fav serialOriginally posted by: Ariyatogether
🤣🤣
I read one scene of IPKKND in which mami says ye bed kaise toot gaya cricket khel rhe the kya🤣
Originally posted by: ShikhaRathore
my fav serial
I didnt watched it😆None of the season lol..but i read in one of the fanfic of another forum they included this couple too..it was so hilarious nd double meaning🤣
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
🤣🤣
I read one scene of IPKKND in which mami says ye bed kaise toot gaya cricket khel rhe the kya🤣
She said aisa kya kar rhe the jo bed hi thod diya🤣🤣
Sadly drikshit bed is cushion based it cant break
Originally posted by: deepikagupta9
She said aisa kya kar rhe the jo bed hi thod diya🤣🤣
Sadly drikshit bed is cushion based it cant break
Ya something like that only..i dont watch it😂
I didnt noticed much😆
only season 1 is good, you should watch on hotstar , sab kuch ta comedy , romance.Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
I didnt watched it😆None of the season lol..but i read in one of the fanfic of another forum they included this couple too..it was so hilarious nd double meaning🤣
Originally posted by: ShikhaRathore
only season 1 is good, you should watch on hotstar , sab kuch ta comedy , romance.
I knw😆Nd ppl are crazy for them too..but some of their scenes can be suitable for our Drikshit❤️
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
🤣🤣
I read one scene of IPKKND in which mami says ye bed kaise toot gaya cricket khel rhe the kya🤣
That was totally hilarious...their scenes were so niiiiice...
arnav ka bachpan ka pic mil gya ta khushi ko , and vo bhag rahi ti arnav se, suddenly bed par chad gyi , arnav bi uske picheOriginally posted by: Ariyatogether
Ya something like that only..i dont watch it😂
I didnt noticed much😆
mine to ❤️Originally posted by: ShikhaRathore
my fav serial
Originally posted by: ShikhaRathore
arnav ka bachpan ka pic mil gya ta khushi ko , and vo bhag rahi ti arnav se, suddenly bed par chad gyi , arnav bi uske piche
Drishti ko bhi kuch mil jaye par bed na toote bas zor se girne ki awaaz aye nd Dri says ahh Mr Shergill dard ho rha hai uthiye nd all listen it🤣🤣☺️