Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Sneha is muted hope she speaks later in the show and i want to see prerna brining sneha to her mom house.
Everyone loves that baby doll she is so cute
Even I don't think that the precap episode is scheduled for this week. I'd be glad if it turns out to be a dream...I mean nightmare. 😆Originally posted by: Jodha_Rani
Which I doubt 🤣
Friday will be freeze point .Monday Ko pata chalega ye sab dream tha🤪
Oh, by the way, RB was wearing a black turtle neck tshirt in that gun scene. That's the one we saw in the bar scene. 😆
She should bring Sneha's dad too. 😆Originally posted by: forbidden
Sneha is muted hope she speaks later in the show and i want to see prerna brining sneha to her mom house.
Everyone loves that baby doll she is so cute
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
She should bring Sneha's dad too. 😆
That’s an exception she is more closer to his daughter then him🤣
I love the way she adores sneha and that mandir scene. I found her little mature there with sneha like different stages of prerna
This walk has a separate fanbase. ❤️
Bajaj is non veg prerna’s don’t eat non veg so how will she cook for bajaj🤣
They will not invite bajaj over since they take shower with gangajale just by looking at the fish 🙄
PreRish should meet alone...minus a third person's presence.Originally posted by: forbidden
- How do you guys want prerish to meet?
Are we sure he's a non-vegetarian?Originally posted by: forbidden
Bajaj is non veg prerna’s don’t eat non veg so how will she cook for bajaj🤣
They will not invite bajaj over since they take shower with gangajale just by looking at the fish 🙄