Look like you are on Bajaj vrat today 😆
I loved this particular pic .That calmness he got here .
bajju deserves this attention
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Look like you are on Bajaj vrat today 😆
I loved this particular pic .That calmness he got here .
bajju deserves this attention
What shall we discuss today his gym workout 🏋️♀️
I think ksg should give some tips about gym workouts how to get a lean body 🤣
Don't post such sexy pics of bajaj☺️
Wish I could do edits and answer you back😆
Now I want to see what bajju sign you will get for this ?😆
What does he eat everything i want to know 🤣
Originally posted by: forbidden
I think ksg should give some tips about gym workouts how to get a lean body 🤣
I wish we get to see Bajaj doing some excercise or say even jog also .He will look hot in jogging suit☺️
I love this look of his lean and fit and hot .Between he had those extra dozes of muscles which I use to hate.
Originally posted by: forbidden
What does he eat everything i want to know 🤣
Who Bajaj or Karan ?🤣
He married a Bengali girl so it’s hard not to eat Cham Cham 🤣 sandesh yummy how does he keep himself fit
Originally posted by: Jodha_Rani
Who Bajaj or Karan ?🤣
Both 🤣
Originally posted by: Jodha_Rani
Don't post such sexy pics of bajaj☺️
Wish I could do edits and answer you back😆
Now I want to see what bajju sign you will get for this ?😆
