Parth's new FB cover page is very aesthetic 👍🏼
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Parth's new FB cover page is very aesthetic 👍🏼
Originally posted by: writ_in_water
Parth's new FB cover page is very aesthetic 👍🏼
Yea looks beautiful
Lol, I don’t get what’s the issue with the torn jeans? I mean, if people can wear shorts and stuff, why not torn jeans? it does looks weird sometimes like it looked with that red jacket on her bday but otherwise he carries it well 😆
very nice cover photo
So serene and peaceful, I cry! 😭❤️
Gah. I’m in a melancholic zone today and everything is making me sad - paradon my crying! 🤔🤧🤣
Double post. Sorry :(
Originally posted by: 52TZXEWJGP4ZCOAP
I liked how he said Family first .... what pair
Pre alone shutting the window was foreshadowing 😆....
Don't talk about foreshadowing.. I am trying to mute mind.. 😂
Btw I saw the sbs bts of the window scene.E said that Pre was just teasing Anu about not being married..
https://twitter.com/holyfudgeitsy/status/1141289409767067648?s=20
I dnt know if it's shared here b4 or not... but it's nice...
VM...
count me in 😔Originally posted by: ZGXPD7MICMPUCQQH
So serene and peaceful, I cry! 😭❤️
Gah. I’m in a melancholic zone today and everything is making me sad - paradon my crying! 🤔🤧🤣
Is parthooo in sadu mood ???🤔
His usual mood is sadu only . 😜