Originally posted by: .Shiva.

Ankie πŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ

πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Jodha_Rani

This time we are here .Just go for it πŸ˜Ž

mauka bhi toh mile πŸ€£ when he comes to kolkata i generally go on holidays πŸ€£ last year i didn't but he didn't turn up πŸ˜­

Nayaab_Cheez thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty

mauka bhi toh mile πŸ€£ when he comes to kolkata i generally go on holidays πŸ€£ last year i didn't but he didn't turn up πŸ˜­

He always had some special connection with Kolkata 

Anki ...no worries ..Apna time aayega πŸ˜†

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanyaEterna

Res.

Unres. 

Ankie, absolutely amazing analysis/review!πŸ‘It was such a treat to read this beauty! 

You are too kind. πŸ€—

My cents: 

Even though we hardly had five minutes of Rishabh Bajaj on our screens tonight, I feel it was enough to peel off another layer of his complex (as far as I believe) character. Yesterday, we learned he's tough. Today, we learned, maybe why he's the way he is. 

First of all, we see him respecting a woman. Then we hear him say that he believes that women are ruling the world. Then we see him 'exposing' her disloyal ways. Then we hear him say that he dislikes wives who aren't faithful.

Makes us think, what kind of women he himself was surrounded with throughout his life? Was his mother unfaithful towards his father? Or did his own wife leave him for another? Maybe he has a strong female influence in his life such as a friend, or (as in most EK shows) a grandmother. 

A point i would like to add and that is. Though he has been hurt by a woman he never disrespects them nor belittles them or even is harsh towards them. Though he exposes the lady,he exposes her in the most respected manner that he can not by just flinching and yelling at her.

Whatever the reason is, we'll soon find out. 

He says zarurat se yada sirf paisa acha lagta hai. We see how much he believes in the power of money. Maybe he has one of those mindsets which say money can buy you everything. He says too much of love is dangerous, is a weakness. Again, why? Has he seen someone getting seriously hurt in love, as in, his father? Or maybe he himself was. 

Only time can tell. But this man has a terrible past and it's more painful than anyone can imagine. Waiting for remaining of his shades too peel out like the layers of the onion. Very much intrigued. 

Thank you so much for your comment. Words do more justice to you than me. I shall always say this like I have said before  πŸ€—

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jodha_Rani

He always had some special connection with Kolkata 

Anki ...no worries ..Apna time aayega πŸ˜†

:P 

PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Now I'll say, you are too kind honeyπŸ€—

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanyaEterna

Now I'll say, you are too kind honeyπŸ€—

kind wind kuch nahi jao jake OS likho πŸ˜‘🀣

fitoori_kudi thumbnail

Beautifully written ankieπŸ€— no one explain bajaj the way u do πŸ€— pura dissect kar diya πŸ€£

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Nicely written! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Those five minutes were enough to reveal another facet of his character, the importance of loyalty in his life.

Morning.Flower thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Loved your craft with the words! :)