It's raining here 😆
Sigh😒it is Maggi noodles wala rain here
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
It's raining here 😆
Sigh😒it is Maggi noodles wala rain here
Originally posted by: khatimeethi
Sigh😒it is Maggi noodles wala rain here
Hope the climate gets pleasant soon 🤗
Hope the climate gets pleasant soon 🤗
It is better here 😆but I want more rains
Originally posted by: khatimeethi
It is better here 😆but I want more rains
So u like rains? I love them too. And I love snow more ❄️❄️❄️
So u like rains? I love them too. And I love snow more ❄️❄️❄️
Yes as long I am not one stuck in traffic🤣..I have never seen snow😒
Originally posted by: khatimeethi
Yes as long I am not one stuck in traffic🤣..I have never seen snow😒
Lol 🤣
Aww I've recorded a few videos. I'll share them with u IA
Yes please🤗
Originally posted by: khatimeethi
Yes please🤗
They are on laptop. Will share tomorrow IA 🤗
ITV is bad place to work man ,producer are so unethical
No wonder PPL swear by Ekta atleast whenever she axe actor she gives them better show and payment is good too