Live Update 18.06.19(precap link added)

Kajal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Detailed update will be given by piku

Dayan and guddu standing behind guddu's photo guddu says jindal sahab have given a place in his dil along with in this house and room guddu says after seeing her photo i realised i was wrong she says but it doesnt mean that he have forgot Antra she takes her to the antra photos says antra is still in his heart antra is Aj's past and is his future he have only shown right place to his past and future i m happy that thoda his shi bt i am able to heal Aj's wound.

In morning jindal bhawan is decorated Aj comes downstair guddu gives something to dadi they have short eyelock dadi sees and leaves from there Aj says that he was not showing any hamdardi to her yesterday dadi and laxmi is hiding behind curtains guddu says i have realised my mistake and she is sorry as her frnds insulted him and thats why he have have put his photo Aj says that's ur place and i have kept my past to its right place he tries to confess his feelings to her flowers fall down on them they r lost in each other angu comes he smiles and instruct workers to do something else they bend down to collect flowers their head collides guddu says sorry Aj says its common Aj says he has a problem guddu says to tell her about his problem she will solve it Aj says actually its his frnd's problem guddu says then tell to her perhaps she could help him Aj says his frnd and his wife always quarrel with eact other bt his frnds started loving her wife truly and he is afraid of confessing his feeling guddu says its good thing then what is the problem Aj says their fight are intense like us guddu says its really a problem he should not say anything when their is fight then how could there is any love between them she leaves Aj is upset dadi comes to him and says he again cant confess it Aj leaves  laxmi comes to dadi she says she has done a right thing of not lagaoing any shart from her and she have not given her 1000 rs to her till yet dadi says she will give her 1000rs and will give her more she have to do her one thing

Aj is in the room laxmi enters with a rose in her hand and says to tell sasu maa love marriage or arrange marriage she sees Aj and says sorry she thought sasu ma is here Aj stops her and ask about the matter why she roaming around with flower and saying arrange marriage and love marriage laxmi says dadi has said that u r going to propose sasumaa so if u propose her its love marriage otherwise its arrange marriage she ask Aj has he confessed his feeling Aj says no need of that as he tried to say his feeling through his frnd example bt she believes that when there is fight there cant be love he dont care he confess his feeling to her before marriage or not

Dadi says to guddu she knows na how many frnds did Aj have hardly 2 or 3 he is going to tell her about his feeling soon guddu addresses her as maaji and says how can it be possible dadi says wait he will surely confess his feeling soon

In Akshan room laxmi says to Aj how sasuma will understand his love when he himself dont confess it Aj says will she give his letter to guddu laxmi happily nodes her head in positive

Near poolside guddu is remembering dadi's word laxmi comes to her and gives her the letter and explains about the love(not going in detail)laxmi also handed a saree to her laxmi leaves she reads the letter Aj saying I love u echoes in the surrounding

Precap- guddu in room says unse dur rhna aapse na ho payega everyone is in the hall Aj is desperately waiting for guddu he says who takes so much time guddu comes she is wearing blue saree Aj is mesmerized and says u have made me happy by accepting my love

https://www.instagram.com/p/By2w6yGhO6q/

-------------------------------------------------------------------

P.s. Pervy ko dher sari duwayein for his lambi zindagi taki aur flop "foolproof" plans bana sake. Beton ke liye dher sari lollipops ki kamna taki wo chup hi rahe ! & most important, 

Lakh di lanat tere mu tay Durga Jindal !  

Edited by Kammy02 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavya1994 thumbnail

Hum bhi aa gaye 😛

Ajgud thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Is Dayan ki to much dekhe ke hi hazma bigad jata hai mera

linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

tfs the lu kajal🤗

dayan ko zabardast shock mila hai awesome 

iam impatiently waiting for the letter confession scene

salu6 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kusharberry

tfs the lu kajal🤗

dayan ko zabardast shock mila hai awesome 

iam impatiently waiting for the letter confession scene

may be because of that she will bring fake antara 😑

Ajgud thumbnail

Akshat Jindal is gone case now 🤣

Yaar guddu Kya se Kya baba Diya hai Sher kobut he is so cuteee☺️

Ajgud thumbnail

Why why why guddu had to give explaination to dayan and proving everything towards her like why 

Now she will bring feku aunty today's ep prove feku aunty is brought by Dayan chorni gang 

Well done Guddan want to smash her completely 

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Lo ji hum aa gaye ... 😛

Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

I just love how Dayan got invisible Slap on her face😈

I am glad AJ clearly told his Gudiya that her place is in his room. Now I want couple picture

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

haila so much for "guilty for loving Guddan" ? 

wah ! wakai, may be he doesn't want Antra aunty to feel bad seeing him getting touchy with Guddu hence Aunty ki portrait ko pehle hi bahar kar diya ! 

Cause Antra is 1st priority na ? how can Jindal saab let her feel bad seeing him developing cuchiko wala relation with Guddan ? 

only Guddan loves him more cause, she strongly took stand for him, in front of her friends. AJ never did that, he just replaced a portrait. Isme kya ukhad liya ?