🤣 🏍 comment karo then mai karo gai🤣Originally posted by: Mevsta101
Dono 🚣🏼♀️🚣🏼♀️ Ko par lagate haain 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
🤣 🏍 comment karo then mai karo gai🤣Originally posted by: Mevsta101
Dono 🚣🏼♀️🚣🏼♀️ Ko par lagate haain 🤣
Originally posted by: Mevsta101
I never said it’s her size
I said it has holes in just like her brain 🤣
Ohk I am over excited for nothing 🤣🤣🤣
🤣 .. 🤣 santa 🤣If anything happens than noori will start again me gala phar rahi hu 🤣
And u will be sending flowers and chocolate to everyone like santa🤣
Originally posted by: sweetnoori
be ready😎 🏍🤼♀️🤣
Yeah 😎🤣
Originally posted by: Mysterious_manu
kya right example Mila hai Aap dono Ko... Wese Bhi Mahima ke dimag me garbage hi rehta hai😆
Bin with holes is perfect 🗑
Both useless
Kyon ke I cant do 🤢 in it as everything will leak out
As with mahima u can’t talk to her as all the important information leaks out 🤣
Originally posted by: Mysterious_manu
kya right example Mila hai Aap dono Ko... Wese Bhi Mahima ke dimag me garbage hi rehta hai😆
True 🤣🤣🤣mahima dabba🤣
If anything happens than noori will start again me gala phar rahi hu 🤣
And u will be sending flowers and chocolate to everyone like santa🤣
😆
🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻
Mera koi baros nahi hai I could also be the one doing the panicking 🤣
what if mahimaa naagin 🐍 ban gai tu 🤣Originally posted by: Mevsta101
Bin with holes is perfect 🗑
Both useless
Kyon ke I cant do 🤢 in it as everything will leak out
As with mahima u can’t talk to her as all the important information leaks out 🤣
Originally posted by: sweetnoori
🤣 .. 🤣 santa 🤣
🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: sweetnoori
what if mahimaa naagin 🐍 ban gai tu 🤣
Th phi khud ko he dass le 🤦🏻♀️