Originally posted by: ShikhaRathore
sbb and SBS wale bi koi news nahi dete ,bus sunday ko dete hai vo bi old
What the point in that 🙄
I’ve already Seen ep by then
We should get interviews and segments during the week to help us get through
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: ShikhaRathore
sbb and SBS wale bi koi news nahi dete ,bus sunday ko dete hai vo bi old
What the point in that 🙄
I’ve already Seen ep by then
We should get interviews and segments during the week to help us get through
if i m not gr groupbie only allowed 20 posts ( i m not sure )🤔Originally posted by: ShikhaRathore
no dear i am getting msg , i cant post more than 11 , mai quote par msg kar pa rahi hu bus
Originally posted by: Mevsta101
Do u what there to be panicks and bullet trains 🤣🤣
She doesn't want that. She wants proper news. Ek toh Drikshit scene ka kuch suraag
Sick basket ready🤢
Originally posted by: deepikagupta9
Nobody know about Rakshit having powers not even sachini ,
Ya lava definitely have lust 4 him & want 2 get physical with him
Here we go again.....
*throws up🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢*
Someone send this 🦎 to a vet
She needs help
spam twitter baby for that🤣Originally posted by: Mevsta101
What the point in that 🙄
I’ve already Seen ep by then
We should get interviews and segments during the week to help us get through
Originally posted by: SY2FZ65C445DNQSN
I just want the weekend to come already 😭
I want that after each Episode
I’m trying to find the skip button in my life so I can jump from one weekend to another 🤣🤣
With me 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Mevsta101
Do u what there to be panicks and bullet trains 🤣🤣
Ofcourse yes 🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Mevsta101
Mariya was saying AT is silent
I said don’t worry dhamak can happen at any time
Since everyday there’s something new causing a panick 🤣
I am still waiting kuch to aa jaye 🤣