wow you guys are rocking👏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
wow you guys are rocking👏
Ruhaan's expression seeing Mishti


We can understand

Hey.. The song was from KYY season 3 that came on voot... BTW m madhu... have watched this show from the beginning... These days I only watch mishaan scenes.. Other characters are all acting too weird for my taste😁
That intense and passionate hug❤️
Originally posted by: madhu245
Hey.. The song was from KYY season 3 that came on voot... BTW m madhu... have watched this show from the beginning... These days I only watch mishaan scenes.. Other characters are all acting too weird for my taste😁
I think that song was also used in KYY S3 but not that show's song
Originally posted by: pranurosid
I think that song was also used in KYY S3 but not that show's song
Yes it was used there too i wanna know song
Oh it wasn't originally used there??? I had not heard it before then😐
Originally posted by: madhu245
Hey.. The song was from KYY season 3 that came on voot... BTW m madhu... have watched this show from the beginning... These days I only watch mishaan scenes.. Other characters are all acting too weird for my taste😁
Hii Madhu..Welcome to the Crazy MisHaan world❤️🤗 Hope you'll have lot of fun here
hey thank you so much... M looking forward to having loads of fun here... have already missed loads😁Originally posted by: pranurosid
Hii Madhu..Welcome to the Crazy MisHaan world❤️🤗 Hope you'll have lot of fun here
Originally posted by: madhu245
Hey.. The song was from KYY season 3 that came on voot... BTW m madhu... have watched this show from the beginning... These days I only watch mishaan scenes.. Other characters are all acting too weird for my taste😁
Hi madhu heartly welcome to you❤️🤗
I'm Swati btw