Originally posted by: Morning.Flower
I'm already thinking of scenarios about Drikshit's remarriage 🤔
Me too and their honeymoon that they never took
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Morning.Flower
I'm already thinking of scenarios about Drikshit's remarriage 🤔
Me too and their honeymoon that they never took
Originally posted by: 33WVJ2VVXENJUE2V
Like yesterday’s episode 😭💔
More than that I believe 🥺
You must all be tired after racing...as I have guests I've made extra savouries fr u guys too
Lol bye Mev😆Congo for ur achivement
You😆Better than Sofna's phone
You must all be tired after racing...as I have guests I've made extra savouries fr u guys too
Really..share them then😋😋
🤣.... 🤣... Sajaan much bettr then MaLa🤢Originally posted by: sandhir.candy
You still disappointed me Noori 😥🤣
I hopw now u happy🤣
Originally posted by: CVTGDR4YCT34ESSD
Yes plus her foster parents might know Drishti has powers too
Surely. And they are better than Shergills.
Originally posted by: sandhir.candy
I am going to go & eat mango
So please slow down a bit so there's even a chance for me to catch up🤣
U know that’ Not going to happen 😂😂😂
Originally posted by: CAQ3JNBCPBUEZNLG
Me too and their honeymoon that they never took
Coz they hv such a loving family😆