Forget it she’s got a little bit of negative steak today and just can’t handle our positivity 🤣🤣
Ye lo 🤗🤗🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Forget it she’s got a little bit of negative steak today and just can’t handle our positivity 🤣🤣
Ye lo 🤗🤗🤗
Lava and Shikar🤨Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Which one..i m not on IG...tell Sandy
I think Shikar and Lavazard married *shocked*
OMG😱😱😱😱😱😱😱
We can move to some other thread🤣🤣
EDT😂😂its also abt to over lol
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
From me nd Mev🤗🤗😆
🤣
But positivity spreads wider and remains longer🤗...even Rashi has switched back🤣
Yeah 🤗🤗
Karan and Mansi are dancing in the wedding costume right?
Yeah the outfit looks similar to Rakshit’s one 🤔
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Nope🤣None
See mev see🤣
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
Lava and Shikar🤨
I think Shikar and Lavazard married *shocked*
OMG😱😱😱😱😱😱😱
Fake marriage Silly😆
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
Are UKians Aliens?🤔🤔
I can neither confirm nor deny 🤪
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
Lava and Shikar🤨
I think Shikar and Lavazard married *shocked*
OMG😱😱😱😱😱😱😱
Pata nahi 👏